At the beginning of each year, fashion brands and designers present their new collections. The latest trends and new fashion products, leather goods and accessories appear each semester in Fashion Weeks. In this post, we’re going to remind you some of the main Fashion Weeks and Trade Fairs that take place in February. What’s out there?
Fashion Weeks (Fall/Winter 2020):
- London Fashion Week Dates: 14th – 18th February 2020
- New York Fashion Week Dates: 6th – 13th February 2020
- Milan Fashion Week Dates: 18th – 24th February 2020
- Paris Fashion Week Dates: 14th – 20th February 2020
Leather Goods Events:
- Lineapelle Dates: 19th – 21th February 2020
- Première Classe Dates: 28th February – 2nd March
Furtheremore, the British Fashion Council has announced the nominations for the Fashion Awards 2019. Among the nominees in the category of Accessories Designer of the Year are: Alessandro Michele for Gucci, Daniel Lee for Bottega Veneta, Jonathan Anderson for Loewe, Kim Jones for Dior Men and Simon Porte Jacquemus for Jacquemus.
We love these nominees for the British Designer of the Year Womenswear/Menswear category:
Rejina Pyo for Rejina Pyo
Ben Cottrell and Matthew Dainty for Cottweiler
Phoebe English for Phoebe English
Briefly, we tell you that we want to give continuity to these posts, so we will publish a “What’s out there in February/October?” each semester.